Tuesday 22 November 2011

Rob da Bank's Party Plans


Switching between being one of the coolest dads known to man and hosting some of the most eccentric and escapist parties of the moment, Mr da Bank has the best of both worlds, and we caught up with him to find out how he would make the Weekender extra fun! See Rob on Saturday night at the Weekender, and don't forget to claim your shot!


How are you and where are you right now?


I'm in agony lying on a sofa with a trapped nerve in my back and two small children jumping on my head and eating mini chocolate digestives…most of which is ending up in my ear.


Will you be visiting the pool during your stay at the House of Fun, and what is your best swimming technique?


I've been told I'm part of the naked sea swim on the Saturday morning so I'm game for that. I'm a breaststroke man really.


Do you like to be beside the seaside?


I sure do. I actually love water sports (and not the kind your readers are thinking of) but foreign waters are a bit more hospitable than Minehead in December


Would you prefer a stick of rock or a nice ice cream?


Ice cream flavoured rock maybe?


What was the first Madness song you heard?


Our House on a wobbly seven inch round my friend Tim's house.. his big sister was playing it to us. It brings back a lot of good memories.


Who’s your favourite darts player?


Eric Bristow


What will you be doing to make sure the House Of Fun is lots of fun when you’re on?


Handing out shots of black sambucca to the best dancers.


Would you rather be an acrobat or a magician?


At the moment even the thought of a forward roll fills me with fear so probably a bit of magic.


Are you a secret pool hustler?


Not at all…. I'm rubbish


Tell us a joke


What did one earwig say to the other as they fell out of the tree?

earwig-o earwig-o earwig-o


Check out Rob da Bank's Radio 1 Show here and see him at the decks below!