Thursday 24 November 2011

Chelmsford boys Missing Andy bring the bomb!

Chelmsford boys Missing Andy bring the bomb!

We've been waiting for it, and finally someone has proclaimed to pull out the bomb! With all of these Rock N Rollers we did think it would come sooner, but there's no surprises that it's Missing Andy; we can spot trouble makers a mile off! Read on to find out what other mischief they will get up to at the Weekender...

How are you and where are you right now?

I'm good thanks, I'm at home in Chelmsford having a break from song writing!

Will you be visiting the pool during your stay at the House of Fun, and what is your best swimming technique?

Oh yes, most definitely. My best technique is the 'bomb', a perfect tuck of the legs to the chest, a firm clutch of the knees and a spring in the jump for optimum bombing splash!

Do you like to be beside the seaside?

Oh I do, but I prefer the pool, I don't really like getting sand stuck in my budgie smugglers!

Would you prefer a stick of rock or a nice ice cream?

Ice cream every day of the week, with a cheeky little flake!

What was the first Madness song you heard?

The first Madness song I heard was 'Baggy Trousers' at a disco when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I ran around the hall like a nutter grabbing on to my jeans. I made my mum buy it on tape so I could listen to it in the car all the time.

Who’s your favourite darts player?

The Crafty Cockney, Eric Bristow... Legend!

What will you be doing to make sure the House Of Fun is lots of fun when you’re on?

I'm sure a few drinks will be had, we'll be playing an explosive set there and enjoying that, and I'll again be running around the place like a nutter to 'Baggy Trousers'!

Would you rather be an acrobat or a magician?

An acrobat, I think old school Magicians look like plebs! Flying around in the air doing mad flips is much cooler! Not as cool as being in a band though haha

Are you a secret pool hustler?

A real hustler doesn't make it known... say no more.

Tell us a joke

I see Suggs is now campaigning for human rights...

It's Madness gone Politically Correct I tell ya!

Check out Missing Andy's website here and watch their latest video below.