Friday 18 November 2011

Andrew Weatherall loves British Seasides in the Winter!


The next in our series of artist interviews is Andrew Weatherall, who will be performing on the Friday night of the Weekender. To find out who his favourite darts player is and more, read below!



How are you and where are you right now?

Reasonably chipper thank you for asking. I am currently ensconced in a cracked leather Chesterfield in the British Library's reading room.


Will you be visiting the pool during your stay at the House of Fun, and what is your best swimming technique?

I most definitely will not. I've managed to avoid sporting facilities for quite a number of years now.


Do you like to be beside the seaside?

There's nothing like the faded glory of a British seaside town in winter.


Would you prefer a stick of rock or a nice ice cream?

Any chance of cockles with vinegar and pepper?


Who's your favourite darts player?


Bobby George


What will you be doing to make sure the House Of Fun is lots of fun when you're on?

Filling balloon animals with nitrous oxide.


Would you rather be an acrobat or a magician?

I would feel a great deal more comfortable in the working attire of the latter. My leotard days are well behind me.


Are you a secret pool hustler?

I've never played but if you fancy a game let's put a monkey on it...just to make it interesting.


Tell us a joke

I didn't want to believe my dad stole from his job as a road worker, but when I got home all the signs were there.



Visit Andrew Weatherall's website here, and watch a video of him below: